Thank Goodness It’s Wednesday- So many possibilities and opportunities.
Of course I am thankful for my husband, family, job and all the “big” things. But here are a few random things this weekend made me realize I am thankful for.
I am thankful that. . .
- This past weekend we spent at the beach . . . as a family to relax and rejuvenate. It is amazing how sitting by the ocean for 3 days, watching the tide go in and out – can so simply totally relax you.
- I am left with just enough flexibility not to snap in half or fall over when I paint my summer toe nails.
- Mini Me still believes that Who can be the quietest the longest- really is a game and not that mommy is about to lose her sh*%. (he is a bit of a motor mouth… even as he sleeps)
- This video was shared with me: Peter Kay and Misheard Song Lyrics – My family thought I was crazy laughing out loud- seriously you should probably stop reading this post and go watch funny.
- My husbands tolerance of my love for pens and post-its.
What random things in life are you thankful for?