I am soooooo sooo excited about this new adventure. I have been getting a strong nudge- OK maybe a push to head down this road. In so many areas of education, we teachers draw on our faith to help mold us and guide us- no matter where we are housed (public, private, charter, home schools).
To be very transparent as I start this new adventure… I have not written the studies or foundation materials to drive these. I am leading.I am adapting (as all teachers do with curriculum) and combining resources / inspiration to build and support our goals in the classroom. This will occur online, through a closed facebook group. Visit my facebook page or contact me for more information.
Summer 2019 (June-July) Just James – Study of the book of James
Fall 2019 (September- November) Unconditional & Transforming Love.
Bi-Monthly Live Facebook Meetings (with a reflections/goal take-away). Focusing our sessions around:
- Session 1 – Intro: Types of Love
- Session 2 – Faith: Love Focused Instead of Task Focused
- Session 3 – Hope: Loving in the Unloving Moments
- Session 4 – Love: Love Never Fails… It’s Unconditional
- Session 5 – Self-Love: Last, But Not Least
- Session 6 – My Love Plan… Life and Classroom
Spring 2020 (February – March) TBD: